Acronis Backup Bootable ISO – is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices. With enhanced backup validation and blockchain-based authentication of your backups with Acronis Notary™, Acronis Backup 12.5 is the most reliable backup solution on the market today.
Complete Business Protection
Protect your entire hybrid cloud infrastructure, including physical systems, virtual hypervisors and VMs, cloud applications, user desktops and laptops, and mobile devices
World’s Fastest Recovery
Reduce RTOs to seconds with Acronis Instant Restore™, which starts your Windows or Linux backup directly from backup storage as a VMware or Hyper-V VM — no data movement or standby hardware required
Flexible Storage Options
Increase business resiliency by storing your backups in up to five locations, including local disks, NAS, SAN, tape, as well as proven and secure Acronis Cloud Storage
Intuitive, Scalable Management
Reduce IT workload and overhead with a touch-friendly, web-based management console for backup and recovery of all workloads and data
Innovative Data Protection
Safeguard your systems from ransomware attacks with Acronis Active Protection™, the only backup technology that detects and prevents unauthorized encryption of files and backups
• Protect your entire business with complete and reliable backup images of your entire system, files, or data.
• Store backups to a variety of storage devices, including local disks, network storage, tape devices, and the cloud.
• Easily recover a complete image or selected files, folders, items, and applications.
#1 Virtual Server Protection
• Mitigate risks with agentless and agent-based backup and recovery of your virtual machines and hosts on any of six supported hypervisors.
• Migrate between different hypervisors and to/from physical machines (P2V, V2V, V2P, and P2P) or the cloud.
• Increase user service availability by protecting your Office 365® mailboxes, Microsoft Azure® VMs, and Amazon EC2® cloud workloads. Migrate workloads easily between various clouds, virtual systems, and physical machines (P2C, V2C, C2C, C2V, and C2P).
Acronis Universal Restore
• Minimize expensive downtime by restoring Windows and Linux systems to dissimilar hardware, including bare-metal physical, virtual, or cloud environments.
Acronis Instant Restore
• Achieve RTOs of 15 seconds or less by starting your Windows or Linux backup directly from storage as a VMware VM; no data movement required.
VMware ESXi and Hyper-V Host Bare-Metal Recovery
• Increase resilience of your infrastructure by backing up your ESXi and Hyper-V hosts and restoring the entire system (not just VMs) to the same or dissimilar hardware.
Local disks, NAS, SAN
• Reduce RTOs of individual systems and speed up granular recoveries with support of any local and network-based disk storage, without the need to establish backup or media servers.
Centralized Web Management Console
• Reduce IT’s workload with a touch-friendly, web-based management console. Reduce RTOs by accessing the web console from any device, including tablets.
• Reduce time-to-action and resolve issues quickly with customizable dashboards for quick insights into your infrastructure.
Acronis Active Protection™
• Proactively prevent the need to recover by protecting data and systems from ransomware attacks, detecting and preventing suspicious changes to data, backup files, and the backup application.
• Improve security of your data with at-source AES-256 encryption of your backups and metadata, protected by irreversibly encrypted passwords.
– Windows Server 2016
– Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003/2003 R2
– Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003/2003 R2
– Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
– Windows Storage Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003
– Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
– Windows Vista
– Windows XP Professional SP3 (x86, x64)
* Click here