Browser Password Dump – is a useful command-line tool to instantly recover your lost password from all the popular web browsers.
Currently it can recover stored web login passwords from following browsers.
• Internet Explorer
• Google Chrome
• Chrome Canary/SXS
• CoolNovo Browser
• Opera Browser
• Apple Safari
• Flock Browser
• SeaMonkey Browser
• Comodo Dragon Browser
• It automatically discovers installed applications on your system and recovers all the stored web login passwords within seconds.
• By default it dumps all the recovered passwords to console. Now with version v2.0 onwards, you can also save the passwords to TEXT file.
• Being command-line tool makes it ideal tool for penetration testers and forensic investigators. For GUI version check out the Browser Password Decryptor.
• It works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
* Mega 2017 edition supporting password recovery from latest version of all browsers.