Eassos System Restore – In case of hardware failures or system infection, an application such as Eassos-System-Restore is a life savior. Its purpose is to help you create a backup of the entire operating system, so that you can restore it to a fully functional state should something go wrong.
Effortlessly backup your OS
• One of the most impressing features of Eassos System Restore is its ease of use, despite its rather difficult and important ‘mission’ of securing your personal files.
• Its interface is practically split in two, comprising one button for performing backups and the other dedicated to restoring the OS to a previous state. No matter the chosen task, you are guided through all the needed steps by a simple wizard with intelligible and accessible options
Create password-protected system backups
• Eassos System Restore saves the backup files to a newly created partition, provided enough storage space is available. You can define the size of the backup partition and assign a short comment to each backup, for easier identification.
• For security purposes, the access to the backup section can be password-protected, so as to prevent unauthorized modifications. You can exclude certain files that don’t need to be saved, such as the Recycle Bin content, cached webpages or temporary files.
• During backup, Eassos System Restore can be added to the Windows boot menu, making it easier for you to recover a created OS image. Alternatively, you can install it to a new hidden partition and press F11 to access it before Windows boots.
Restore Windows to a working state
• Eassos System Restore is a good backup and restore solution for your operating system, providing a simple way to keep your files and folders safe. It is somewhat similar to Windows restore points, but provides customizable options and a user-friendly interface to work with.
* Click here