Foxit PhantomPDF Business – is a business ready PDF toolkit to create professional looking PDF documents and forms for tasks such as developing personal documents, implementing workgroup collaboration, designing company forms, producing company collateral, finalizing agreements, applying digital signatures, or document archiving. Award winning Foxit PhantomPDF provides the right features at the right price, allowing you to produce great looking PDF document and forms quickly, affordably, and securely. Foxit PhantomPDF is the perfect solution for home/home offices, small and medium sized businesses, and large enterprises. Foxit PhantomPDF comes in three versions to fit the diverse use cases that different users require.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business can combine, split or repackage various PDF files. The documents can be merged or split based on page numbers, page outlines or bookmarks. Plus, Foxit Phantom PDF Suite can batch convert existing documents to a single or multiple PDF files.
• XFA Form Filling – XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
• High Performance – Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
• One Click PDF Creation – Create PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Advanced PDF Editor – Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
• Robust Document Security – Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
• Redaction – Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
• Document Certification – Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
• Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager – Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents and allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
• Form Design – Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
• Optical Character Recognition – OCR support to make scanned or image-based PDFs selectable and searchable.
• PDF/A Validation – Verify that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b for long term archiving.
• PDF Optimizer – Optimize PDF document to reduce the file size.
• High Compression of scanned documents.
• Email and Phone Support – help when you need it
* Click Here