GOM Media Player – is a completely FREE media player, with popular audio and video codecs built-in. It supports all the most popular video and Media Player formats, tons of advanced features, extreme customizability, and the Codec Finder service. GOM Media Player is sure to fulfill all of your playback needs. With millions of users in hundreds of countries, GOM Media Player is one of the world`s most popular video players. GOM Media Player supports most of the codecs (AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and plus more) by its own embedded codec system so that you won’t have to look for appropriate codecs everytime you can’t play a certain video format. For those codecs that require license that cannot be distributed, GOM Media Player will automatically lead you to a open-source codec web-site.
GOM Player supports a lot of advanced features for advanced users. You can customize the player by creating your own skin, setting toggle keys, VMR modes, detailed resolution among others. It also provides features such as an overlay mixer, HTTP streaming, real-time index rebuilding for AVI files, unicode support, key frame based RW/FF and many more!
• Comprehensive File Support: GOM Media Player can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more!
• Advanced Features: With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects, GOM Media Player allows you do much more than simply play your videos.
• Customization: GOM Media Player’s skinable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable, allowing users to personalize their experience to fit their needs. Download new skins and logos from the GOM Media Player website!
• Codec Finder: Some uncommon video types aren’t supported by GOM Media Player by default. When you try to watch these videos, GOM Media Player’s Codec Finder service will search for the one you’re missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
• Built-in Codecs: Vorbis, FLAC, ADPCM, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, DIV3, DIV4, DIV5, DIV6, DIVX, DX50, MP41, MP42, MP43, H263, AP41, MPG4, MP4S, M4S2, MP4V, BLZO, MJPG, RMP4, DXGM, H264, DVSD, THEO, VP8, VC1, MPEG1, MPEG2, VP6, FPS1, IV50, IV40, SVQ3, H265, TSCC, TSCC2, Cinepak, SVQ1, G2M4, LAGARITH, TRUEMOTION2, DVCP, DVPP, QTRLE, RPZA, PRORES, MSZH, Nellymoser
• Play Broken AVI Files (Patented): AVI files can’t be played if the index is broken, or the file isn’t completely downloaded. This is because index is located at the end of the file. GOM Player’s patented technology enables users to view files with broken index or that are still being downloaded.
• Screen Capture: Screen capture allows you to take a screenshot of your video directly from GOM Player. Using the Burst Capture feature, you can take continuous screenshots upto 999 shots.
• Supported Video Formats: flv,mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm. Additional formats can be played with external codecs.
• Supported Media Player Formats: mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, .flac, .wav
• Supported Subtitle Formats: smi, .srt, .rt, .sub (with IDX)
• Supported Playlist Formats: .asx, .pls
* not available
Title Release: Gom.Player.126.96.36.19990
Developer: Home Page
GOM Media Player Plus 188.8.131.5290 x32 (21 MB)
GOM Media Player Plus 184.108.40.20690 x64 (25 MB)
GOM Media Player 2.3.16 Build 5272 Portable (27 MB)