MAGIX Vegas DVD Architect – Create DVD and Blu-ray Discs with professional authoring functions in VEGAS DVD Architect. The intuitive drag & drop interface, compact layout and comprehensive authoring tools make producing menu-based Blu-ray and DVD projects easy.
Professional DVD design
• Use ready-made presets for DVD and Blu-ray projects. Select from backgrounds, menus, buttons and effects to make your videos stand out.
• Alternatively, you can integrate your own Photoshop files for backgrounds, buttons and graphics and create unique DVD designs.
Tons of HD menu templates
• Create your menu from scratch or select one of 100 high-resolution 16:9 menu templates to capture ideas quickly and easily.
• Exclusive to the latest version: 20 new menu templates for even more creative freedom.
Easy DVD preview
• The Preview window enables you to preview your project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control.
• Navigate the menus you’ve created and optimize your project without needing to burn a DVD for previewing.
• VEGAS DVD Architect uses Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI), which offers improved driver support and better stability when burning DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects.
Buttons on video
• Add interactive buttons to your video. This enables you to navigate through your media and jump to a specific scene on a disc.
Chapter markers and captions
• VEGAS Pro chapter markers can be directly imported into VEGAS DVD Architect as chapter points. Add a name to each region and export it as a text file. Finally, you can import your file directly into VEGAS DVD Architect and integrate as frame-accurate subtitles.
VEGAS DVD Architect contains a variety of settings to prevent children accessing age inappropriate content:
• G – General Audiences
• PG – Parental Guidance Suggested
• PG-13 – Parents Strongly Cautioned – Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13
• R – Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent Or Adult Guardian
• NC-17 – Not Suitable For 17 And Under
Video and Audio Support
• VEGAS DVD Architect supports the latest video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and Dolby Digital 5.1, so you can play DVDs and Blu-rays you create on almost every player or computer.
• Add keyframes to the timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics.
• Create your own scripts and integrate them into your menu. This enables you to create unlimited variations of interactive menus.
* not available