Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant – Windows 10 Anniversary Update provides your Windows device with all the latest feature improvements and security enhancements.There are a couple of methods for installing the latest Microsoft update on your Windows PC, tablet, or laptop, the most common of which is, of course, with the help of the built-in feature appropriately named Windows Update, readily available from the Settings menu.
If you are one of the unfortunate few and your Windows device or computer is stubbornly refusing to get the official Windows Update from the Microsoft servers, then fret not, Microsoft has thought about this and you will be happy with the solution.
Get the latest iteration of Windows
• Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, which shows up under the moniker of Windows 10 Update Assistant as well, is a very user-friendly and accessible tool from Microsoft that allows you to download and install the Anniversary Update of Windows 10 on your computer without losing any of your files in the process and with no more than a few mouse clicks.
• Note: version 1.4.9200.17384 provides access to the Windows 10 Creators Update ahead of launch. It downloads the RTM build so it should be safe to install but users are advised against installing it on production or mission-critical machines.
• Before we proceed further, we strongly advise that you take the time to do a quick system backup, even though we, as well as multiple other users out there, have installed the Windows 10 update without incidents.
Download, install and upgrade your computer’s OS with the least amount of hassle
• To get started, just download and install the tool by running the Windows10Upgrade28084.exe file. Once the streamlined installation process is completed, the tool automatically adds a shortcut to your computer’s desktop.
From now on forwards, it is just a matter of sitting back, clicking a few times and letting the app automatically take care of everything for you.
Streamlined wizard that guides you through the update process
• To begin with, the utility checks if you computer or device is compatible with the upgrade. Secondly, if your device passes the requirements test, namely if the CPU and memory configuration is up to par and there is enough available disk space, the downloading process should begin.
• As expected, to complete the update process, you will be prompted to restart your computer. If everything goes well, after the reboot, your computer should be running the latest available Windows 10 version.
Simple, user-friendly and efficient Microsoft app
• To conclude, Windows 10 Anniversary Update is a very well thought-out and very useful application that offers you probably one of the easiest ways to install the latest Windows update on your device.
* not available